Fundraise at school
Get Colourful in school
Help us raise funds for Evelina London’s Children’s Hospital by organising a Get Colourful dress down day at your school!
How to take part
- Choose any day this year that would suit your school calendar (like May, June or July when the sun's out)
- Register below telling us your school name. We will then send you a pack to help you prepare your day, such as a template letter for parents.
- Set up a Virgin Money Giving page LINK so that parents can donate online too
- Spread the word and ask pupils and teachers to Get Colourful by dressing up in their loudest, brightest clothes in exchange for a donation of £2. You could split the money £1 to Evelina London £1 to your school
- Want to raise more? Plan some other fundraising activities for the day like a cake sale, parents quiz or raffle.
- When the Get Colourful day is over, collect the donations and send them to our fundraising team. We will tell you how to do this in your pack.
It’s easy and we'll support you every step of the way.
For parents and pupils
Get your school involved by signing up to receive a Get Colourful pack that you can share share with your teacher, alongside telling them why you think the school should support Evelina London Children’s Hospital.
If you need any more examples, we've shared some of the amazing ways fundraising makes a difference to patients at our hospital. How could anyone say no?
Sign up below to receive your Get Colourful pack containing everything you need to run your own Get Colourful dress-down day and more. We'll provide you with posters, a fundraising guide, balloons, buckets and educational resources (including lesson plans) to help the day get going. If there's anything else you need we’re always here to help!
Keep supporting Evelina London
We provide school speakers to help teach children about Evelina London and we can help you organise a visit to your school. Be inspired and find out more.
If your school wishes to keep supporting Evelina London beyond its Get Colourful day, you could consider making us your charity of the year. Get in touch to find out how by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question? Contact us on email@example.com or call us on 020 7848 4701.