London Marathon 2019
Date: 28 April 2019
Event type: Running
Do something amazing and and help raise vital funds for Evelina London Children’s Hospital by taking part in one of the UK's most iconic sporting events!
"I just would like to say a massive thank you to the Fundraising Team, you really made me feel like part of a team and the support in the run up has been invaluable. The after race reception was superb, great to see all the other runners with their families having a great time. It's been a privilege fundraising for you and thank you for the opportunity to give something back to an amazing hospital."
Matteo Lupi, former London Marathon Runner.
How to register for the London Marathon 2019
Our Charity places are now full, but don't worry - if you were successful in the ballot you can still run for us.
Taking part as a Ballot Place runner
The London Marathon public ballot was announced in October. If you secured a place through the public ballot you can join Team Evelina London. All ballot place runners will receive the same benefits as our charity place runners, except with no registration fee or minimum sponsorship target! Apply with your ballot place.
For this event all participants will receive the following:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack including information on training and nutrition.
- A free dri-fit running vest, letters to personalise with your name and fundraising materials.
- A dedicated Events Team to help you every step of the way.
- Training sessions with qualified personal trainers, physiotherapists and nutritionists
- An invitation to our marathon post-race party!
For more information about this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7848 4701.