London Marathon 2019
Date: 28 April 2019
Event type: Running
Registration Fee: £50
Sponsorship target: £2,500
Do something amazing and and help raise vital funds for Evelina London Children’s Hospital by taking part in one of the UK's most iconic sporting events!
"I just would like to say a massive thank you to the Fundraising Team, you really made me feel like part of a team and the support in the run up has been invaluable. The after race reception was superb, great to see all the other runners with their families having a great time. It's been a privilege fundraising for you and thank you for the opportunity to give something back to an amazing hospital."
Matteo Lupi, former London Marathon Runner.
How to register for the London Marathon 2019
- Taking part as a Charity Place runner
Apply for one of our charity places in the London Marathon 2019! Please note that by completing an application form, this does not guarantee you a place in the marathon. We choose our runners based on strength of application so please give as much detail as possible as to why you have chosen us, and how you intend to raise the £2,500 target (for example £500 from quiz night, £100 from bake sale etc).
We will endeavour to be in touch within one month to let you know if your application has been successful, if you are not successful your registration fee will be refunded. Apply further below.
- Taking part as a Ballot Place runner
You can enter the Virgin Money London Marathon 2019 ballot between Monday 30th April and Friday 4th May. The results will be announced in October... or you can sign up for one of our charity places as well as entering the ballot to double your chances!
For this event all participants will receive the following:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack including information on training and nutrition.
- A free dri-fit running vest, letters to personalise with your name and fundraising materials.
- A dedicated Events Team to help you every step of the way.
- Training sessions with qualified personal trainers, physiotherapists and nutritionists
- An invitation to our marathon post-race party!
For more information about this event, please contact us at email@example.com or call 020 7848 4701.