For 150 years, Evelina London has changed the lives of children and young people. In this, our anniversary year, our staff have one birthday wish, to care for even more children and families.
You can help make this wish come true by taking part in Challenge 150.
What will your 150th fundraising challenge be?
- Get sponsored to walk, cycle or run to work or school 150 times this year. Or how about just part of your journey or perhaps a little exercise at lunchtime?
- Organise a ticketed event based on something you are passionate about, such as a comedy night, golf day or concert
- Get sponsored to give something up for 150 hours (just six and a bit days)
- Get your work place or school involved and play Photo Challenge 150. Each player brings a photo of themselves as a baby and adds it to a display. Players pay to take part and have fun guessing who's who. We'll provide a tool kit with everything you need to get started!
- Shop using a website that will donate to us every time you buy for example Amazon Smile... ask your friends and family to do the same
Or take on all of these Challenges! Why not, we will be celebrating all year?
This year, everyone taking on a birthday challenge who raises £150 or more, will receive a special Evelina London display cheque as a thank you and memento of your amazing contribution.
Fill out the form below (don't forget to check Challenge 150 in section 2) to sign up to one of the challenges above, or tell us about your own 150th fundraising plans!