Fundraising at school for Evelina London
Your school can help provide state-of-the-art equipment as well as little extras that make a young patient’s stay in hospital more comfortable.
There are many ways you can support Evelina London.
Our Community Fundraising Team are on hand to support your school every step of the way in its fundraising efforts. We want to make the experience as enjoyable and successful as possible.
- Get Colourful! Run an own clothes day with a twist. Donate just £1 and show your support for Evelina London by wearing your brightest clothing in the Evelina London’s colours to school.
- Get Arty! Create your own artwork and auction it to your school community to raise money for Evelina London.
- Get Sporty! Create an obstacle course out of your school’s brightest and most colourful gym equipment and challenge your schoolmates to see who can complete it the fastest.
- Charity of the Year! Choose Evelina London as your school’s charity of the year and learn more about how your support impacts patients.
Get your own Evelina London fundraising pack for schools
Simply fill out the form below and we’ll send you an Evelina London school fundraising pack with all the practical information you need to know to get started, as well as some fun and creative fundraising ideas.
Whatever you decide to do, our Community Fundraising Team are on hand to support your school every step of the way. We provide ongoing support and advice to make sure your school aces its fundraising drive and is fun for your whole school community.
Our support includes:
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team to support your fundraising*
- Branded fundraising materials, t-shirts, balloons, buckets, tins, banners etc.
- An assembly speaker*
- Social media promotion
- Assets for your school's digital platform
- Certificates for your school
- Templates for communications to parents about the partnership and for press releases
- An activity calendar of events you may like to take part in, including our fundraising events
- Ongoing support and advice
*Depending on staff availability