London Marathon 2020
- Sun 04 Oct 2020
note: Due to the unprecedented Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, the
organisers of the London Marathon have postponed this year's event until
Sunday, 4 October 2020.
We want to reassure you that you still have a place - you can read more from the organisers here.
We know you may have some concerns. If you have any questions about your charity place or participating in the rescheduled event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to help.
Thank you for choosing to run for us – you are superstars.
Stay safe – we hope to see you soon.
Take on the 2020 London Marathon and help raise money for Evelina London Children's Hospital.
There are two ways you can do this:
Unfortunately, our charity places for the 2020 London Marathon are now full. You’ll be able to apply for a place in our 2021 London Marathon team from July 2020.
The ballot for the London Marathon has been announced, and if you were lucky enough to bag a place, then you can join #TeamEvelina and receive the same support as a charity place runner. There is no sponsorship target.Register here
All runners will receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack including information on training and nutrition
- A free dri-fit running vest, letters to personalise with your name and fundraising materials
- A dedicated events team to help you every step of the way
- Training sessions with qualified personal trainers, physiotherapists and nutritionists
- An invitation to our marathon post-race party!