Guy's Urban Challenge 2019
- Sat 28 Sep 2019
- Various times throughout the day
- Guy's Hospital, Great Maze Pond, London, SE1 9RT
- Moderate (Ultra version hard)
- From £20 - £45
Run, spin and climb your way to the top of Guy’s Tower, Europe’s tallest hospital building, and take in the stunning views of London’s skyline.
This year, we’ve added some exciting elements to this ultimate city challenge. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Classic Triathlon Run 2.4km, spin 15km and climb 29 floors to the top of Guy’s Hospital Tower
- Ultra Triathlon - SOLD OUT - Run 5km, spin 18km and climb 29 floors to the top of Guy’s Hospital Tower
- Junior Triathlon (starts at 10:15AM) For 8-15 year olds. Run 1km, choose between 25 burpees, star jumps or hula hoops and climb 29 floors to the top of Guy’s Hospital Tower!
- All-Day Festival: Bring your family and friends and make a day of it! The festival is free to attend and there will be food, drinks and entertainment throughout the day
Take part as an individual, as part of a team or as part of a relay and raise funds to provide care and support for patients and their families at Evelina London.Register here