Become a Charity Champion
Are you a staff member at Evelina London Children’s Hospital? If so, your hospital needs you!
Sign up today to become a Charity Champion! Help make fundraising events successful and spread the word to get more people interested in taking part and supporting Evelina London.
What does being a Charity Champion involve?
Being a Charity Champion fits around your day job, and it’s flexible so you can pick and choose what interests you at a time that works for you.
- helping spread the word about fundraising events and activities
- helping patients and families that are interested in donating
- help manage hospital collection tins
- volunteering at events
- sharing stories patients have consented to share
- attend, and possibly speak at fundraising events
It’s the little things that can made a big difference!
When you sign up we will add you to our database of charity champion and arrange a time to talk you through the scheme. We hope that you will accept our invitation to join our Facebook Group – it’s a great way to share inspiring stories.
To sign up, please complete the form below, and at question 3, tick ‘Becoming a Charity Champ for Evelina London’.