Get Colourful this February
Help us raise funds for Evelina London’s Children’s Hospital by organising a Get Colourful Dress Down day in your community!
February 2018 is our official Get Colourful Month - what day will you choose?
Take part at your club, work or at school!
All you need to do to take part is pick a day in February and organise a dress down day at your work, school, gym, choir...or around the table for Sunday lunch with the family, wearing your brightest most colourful clothes!
You can take part anywhere, but Get Colourful is best done in a group like at your school or work. We ask each participant to donate £2 to Evelina London. Think how much you could raise if your whole work place or school took part!
We are doing it too!
We shall be holding our official Get Colourful day at the hospital on 22 February 2018, where we will once again ask staff and visitors to splash on a bit of colour and help raise money and awareness for the hospital.
Creating a Get Colourful Day
- You can go all out in a onesie or simply put on your jazziest socks – everyone can get involved!
- Do it as a team - it makes a great team photo and the more people you can get involved, the bigger your donation to Evelina London.
- Tell us you are doing it! We can help you by sending you posters, tins and balloons to make a big splash on your chosen Get Colourful day, tell us when you sign up below.
- Tweet and Facebook your colourful pictures – don’t forget to tag us! @EvelinaLondon and use #GetColourful.
- Collect a £2 donation from everyone in your group to send to Evelina London.
- Set up a Virgin Money Giving page for online donations, for those people in your team that never have any cash on them.
- Think about other fundraising you could do on your Get Colourful day. A bake sale? raffle? sweep stake for the craziest dresser? If you have a competitive streak, why not make it a clash of the colours competition and battle out for the most barmy outfits team v team
- Prefer a little more subtly? Multi-coloured nails or a flashy tie may work best for you and your group
The list is endless! If you are interested to take part, then simply fill in the form below.
Have a question? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7848 4701.
Main image: Evelina London Sleep Team taking part in Get Colourful 2017