Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 2017
Date: Sunday 30 July 2017
Event type: Cycling
Level: Moderate to tough
“It was brilliant and I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. I can’t wait for next year!” - Mike Cook, Prudential RideLondon cyclist
Celebrating the legacy for cycling created by the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, Prudential RideLondon will start in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and will then follow a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s most elite cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it will be a truly spectacular event for all involved.
How to register for this event
- Register for one of our guaranteed charity places
Charity places are now closed for 2017 and will re-open for 2018 on Monday 31 July 2017.
- Sign up with your ballot place
If you've been successful in securing a place, we'd love you to join our team! You'll receive your free cycling jersey, team newsletters and a lively cheer point on the day with no registration fee or sponsorship target.
Right from the word go we are on hand to see you across the finishing line. As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Unlimited fundraising support from our dedicated events team.
- Help with setting up a fundraising plan and we'll send you all the materials you need - sponsorship forms, links to online fundraising pages, buckets, balloons, banners, t-shirts and more.
- A free charity cycling jersey.
- Support at our cheer point
For more information or to register now, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7848 4701